Information board of English Subject ^^
All the hard work by the students... NICE!
My formal school, but now has change a lot under my expectation :O
Haha! Can u guess what is this??
Is a male toilet for students. :)
Is a male toilet for students. :)
This is the kindergarten... :)
The school canteen... has no changes at all :)
Very antique i guess... haha
Very antique i guess... haha
The toilet wall full of students creativity ... WELL DONE ^^
This is the awesome room!
haha, joking! is just KHB room ! But inside kinda dirty (a lot spider web) ><
haha, joking! is just KHB room ! But inside kinda dirty (a lot spider web) ><
Standard 2B class... cute rite... they're GENIUS !
Very intelligent, smart but naughty , haha!!
My beloved ex-teacher ! Madam Chin Da...
But now can refer her as my senior ><
I love her teaching , very attract the students.
I love her teaching , very attract the students.
Maybe next time I will follow her, and take her as my guide :)
WA LAH
SBE COMPLETED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment